Frequently Asked Questions
What is MiBiome™?
MiBiome™ is an innovative topical suspension for external use only. MiBiome™ is a probiotic for the skin which rebalances the dermal microbiome allowing the “good” bacteria to fight the “bad” bacteria.
MiBiome™ was tested clinically on mild to moderate psoriasis vulgaris and shown to be effective in over 80% of cases.
Hundreds of testimonials from patients and physicians attest to the effectiveness of MiBiome™ in improving the quality of dry, red and scaly skin of psoriasis, eczema and atopic dermatitis sufferers.
DISCLAIMER: MiBiome™ is a cosmetic product and NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to use MiBiome™?
1. Shake the bottle WELL before each use. The product should feel gritty (soft probiotic granules within the oil) when applied.
2. Apply MiBiome™ to clean, dry skin.
3. MiBiome™ should be applied at least twice daily, morning and evening. Apply a sufficient amount to affected skin areas and massage gently.
4. Wait a few minutes (2-5 min) before covering the target skin areas with clothing. A few minutes of sun exposure to direct sunlight (not through a window) may be beneficial.
5. MiBiome™ is an all-natural product – it may be used more than twice daily if needed.
6. For the best outcome use MiBiome™ as directed for 60 days.
Should I wash my skin with soap and water before applying MiBiome™?
Yes, MiBiome™ should only be applied to clean, dry skin.
How often should I apply MiBiome™?
You may apply MiBiome™ as often as you like. We recommend at least two applications daily, morning and evening. MiBiome™ is an all natural, cosmetic product.
How long should I use MiBiome™?
MiBiome™ should be used for at least 60 days, or for as long as needed to reach the desired results.
What size bottles of MiBiome™ are available?
MiBiome™ is currently available in 30ml (1 oz) and 50ml (1.7 oz) glass bottles.
How long will a 30ml (1 oz) bottle of MiBiome™ last?
This depends on the body surface area over which you apply MiBiome™, and on the number of applications during the day. Generally speaking, a 30ml (1 oz) bottle is recommended for small areas only.
How long will a 50ml (1.7 oz) bottle of MiBiome™ last?
This depends on the body surface of the affected area. When applied sparingly, as directed, a 50 ml bottle should last for about 4 weeks on a limited area e.g., elbows and knees.
Can I go outside (in the sun) after applying MiBiome™?
MiBiome™ loves a bit of sunshine! We recommend 2-5 minutes of exposure to moderate sunlight before applying MiBiome™ to the skin.
If I go to tanning or phototherapy sessions, can I use MiBiome™?
You can use MiBiome™ after tanning or after phototherapy (light therapy) sessions.
Case studies have shown that applying MiBiome™ following phototherapy sessions has been very effective, even for stubborn skin.
Can I apply MiBiome™ on open wounds?
NO! DO NOT apply MiBiome™ on open wounds.
How long can I keep my bottle of MiBiome™?
MiBiome™ should be discarded after the expiry date indicated on the package, or 6 months after opening, whichever is SOONER.